911 T (HOT ROD)
911 T (Hot Rod).
3.2 L. uit 1986
Handgeschakeld 5 bak, type 915 met slip. diff.
1972 Porsche 911 T 3.2 HOT ROD
This car was acquired by Magnus Walker in February 2012, on the outskirts of Los Angeles in the city of Sherman Oaks,
after our customer found it on the Pelican Porsche forum. Two weeks after Magnus picked it up our customer flew to
Los Angeles and drove this car around Southern California for 15 days. After that Magnus and his team started work
on the car.
It was originally delivered in the state of Oregon, in the city of Portland. Apparently it has always been stored
inside because the body had very minimal rust. Magnus rebuilt the suspension and brakes, and worked on
the cosmetics and interior of the car. The Fuchs rims were powdercoated black and of course the right stance was set.
The 915 transmission was also rebuilt and a Wavetrac limited slip differential was installed. The car was shipped
to our customer in The Netherlands in late July of 2012. He had it checked by the Dutch DMV in September and was
able to do some test drives before the winter came around.
In 2013 the car went to Speed Service in The Netherlands where the 2.7 CIS engine was swapped for a 3.2 version
from a 1986 911, which had ran approximately 140.000 kilometers. Around the same time our customer added the
yellow colored bumpers to address the hot rod look a little more. After a minor accident where the car slid
off the side of the road, he damaged one of his fenders and the front bumper.
Speed Service added new bumpers from DP Motorsport, and a new fender that was needed.
While at it, Speed Sevice has given the car a complete “windows out” respray in its original
Ivory White color. The yellow of the bumpers did not match very well with Ivory White, so Speed Service has
painted the bumpers gold, to give it a fresh seventies vibe. The classic race touch was further enhanced
with the addition of IROC style side decals.
Our cliënt (Dutchman Photo’s) is a regular contributor to the English Total 911 magazine, and the Dutch RS magazine.
The car can be seen in both magazines, in the Living the Legend section, and the Our Porsches section respectively.
An in depth feature of the evolution of the car should appear in the French Speedster magazine soon.
Our customer has build up an extensive history over the last 2 years and a lot has been done to the car
to make this a reliable, good looking hot rod 911.
Suspension / brakes / wheels
– New wheel bearings front and rear
– Adjustable yellow Koni sport shocks front and rear
– Elephant 21mm and 29mm front and rear torsion bars
– Tarett adjustable swaybars front and rear
– Elephant Polybronze bushings in front A-arms and rear springplates
– Original 7 x 15 and 8 x 15 inch Fuchs wheels
– 80mm wheelstuds
– 911S aluminium brake calipers up front
– 911T brakes in the rear
Engine & transmission
– 1986 3.2 engine with approximately 140.000 km’s
– Steel race headers, no heat exchangers / no heater
– Steel muffler with custom built pipes by Speed Service
– Rebuilt 915 transmission with Wavetrac limited slip differential (+/- 15000 km’s)
– New Sachs clutch
– 3.2 Carrera gastank
– Classic Momo Jacky Stewart steering wheel
– RSR style aluminium adjustable throttle pedal
– Porsche 917 replica wooden shiftknob
– Lollipop driver’s seat
– Touring passenger seat
– Speedometer rebuilt and modified to km/h by North Hollywood Speedometer
– Leightweight RS carpet and doorpanels
– Rollbar in classic Porsche design
– Classic design Simpson 4 point harnesses
– Original 1972 radio delete plate
– New Ivory White paint (color code 132)
– DP Motorsport bumpers front and rear
– Magnus Walker louvred decklid
– New window rubbers
– Steel 911SC flares
– Original yellow Bosch H1 headlight lenses
– Front and rear rubber hood and decklid tie downs
– IROC style side decals
Dit is slechts een van de vele voorbeelden van projecten, die wij van A tot en met Z inhouse hebben gebouwd. Kijk voor meer van onze projecten in de rechter menubalk hier ziet u een opsomming van linken , welke u direct naar de gekozen projectpagina leiden.
Voor meer informatie en/of interesse naar onze mogelijkheden kunt u op de contactpagina onze contactgegevens vinden.